After revisiting my 2022 unfinished project list, it is time to look forward and see what I have to go on my 2023 list. I am great at starting projects.
- I started my Nebula Quilt during 2022, so that’s a new one to add to my list. So far I have 4 diamonds completed.
2. Forget Me Not Sew Along EPP hexagon quilt. Up to Step #9 which is about 3/4 through the top. No progress here.
3. Bitty Blocks from the Quiltmaker blog. I am planning to join my Signature blocks with these block to make something out of them. These are now sewn together to wall hanging stage. It may need a border before quilting.
4. My Pemberley Quilt. A block of the month started in 2016. No progress here at all.
5. The Shop’s Octagon quilt was another block of the month program started in 2016. The blocks are done and I have started on the squares that fill in around the octagons. I need to work on the layout so I can start sewing them together. Some of the blocks. Not touched.
6. En Provence Mystery Quilt 2016- Mine is a smaller version of the original and I think there is still a few parts to make up before I can sew the top together. Even choosing to do a smaller version has not help me to complete it before the next year’s mystery is released. No progress.
7.My Christmas Reproduction Sampler Quilt. All the blocks are completed but no progress this year on it. No progress.
8. 2017 On Ringo Lake Mystery Quilt. I think there is a few blocks left to make before the top can go together. This one has not been touched.
9. My American Honey quilt. This one is now all together and I just need to finish the binding.
10. My Folk Flower Quilt I started in Anna Maria Homer’s workshop at Hettie’s Patch. All the background blocks are completed ready for the reverse applique. I did cut myself a summer project but I am wondering about pulling this one out and working on it as I was doing it by hand.
No progress but I have pulled it out and looked at it.
11. One Abbie block became two blocks and I started a third one. 3 would give me a table runner. Some progress on the third block. Need to wrap this one up in 2023.
12. My Rulerwork Quilt started. I think I have 10 blocks made so far. No progress here.
13. One block done from a sew along. No progress on this one.
14. There is 2 Quiltworx small projects to be completed.
15. My Scrappy Flower quilt which started as a test. I have completed the larger shop version which I plan to kit up but I still need to finish the smaller version. This one has not been touched.
16. I have a By Annie Ultimate Travel Bag cut out, ready for the next step.
17. A new scrappy project. No picture at this stage, that is hoe new it is.
18. My Rainbow Coral Reef Quilt has a few sets of blocks made.
19. My Gail Pan project from the Gail Pan Retreat. A few more stitches were done.
20. My latest Cat Quilt is ready for quilting.
To wrap 2022 up, 7 out of 21 completed. That is a third of the list. Plus there was progress on some of the other ones. Unfortunately some were not touched at all. Time to create my 2023 list. There is 14 to start with. This year’s list stands at 20. I hope I haven’t missed any projects, but there is more than enough to go on with in 2023. Of course there will be new projects to be added to my work load. That is something I can guarantee that will happen.
I hope you are doing a better job than I am in completing projects. If you need some encouragement in completing projects I do run a Facebook group Cynthia’s Ark Project Uninterrupted which you can join and participate in our bi monthly challenges, ask for help and share your victories however small they are. Every step completed in a project is one step closer to the project being finished.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching Cynthia.